Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Ive probably used your script for 100+ hours..i have all the settings correct. It wasn't taking new potions from barrel 24 hours ago but now it is...still doesnt overload correctly. It either uses the rock cake correctly and overloads perfectly fine or it will use rock cake once overload runs out and wont overload again because it rock cakes to 1 hp

I'll see what I can do about it.

Can I have trial?

may i have a trial please

Enjoy both of you.

not using olvs for me? nvm

Hey, I assume you figured out the problem? What did you do to fix it?

Needs a fix for overload + rockcake..stopped using rockcake and its overloading fine 

Alright, thanks for the info.

hi, where is the setup guide? also my dreambot does not have any info after starting a script for any bots, no xp per hour or time run or anything. Any ideas?

Are you on Windows? Are you sure you're running the client using the DBLauncher.jar file and not the client.jar file?

Try running the client using CMD. Open CMD by searching "cmd" from your computer. Paste this line in:

java -jar -Xbootclasspath/p:%HOMEPATH%/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar %HOMEPATH%/DreamBot/BotData/client.jar

Please let me know if any of these tips helped you.

Yes, that has worked, i have all the gui up now. With regards to the support for the NMZ bot, how do i set it up?

You should have entered a dream manually once as the script uses the previous configuration for the dream. You'll need coins the coffer, enough potions in the barrels/inventory or enough points for the bot to buy new potions. The video on the main post shows how to start the script. Don't input your weapon details manually, click the refresh button. Other than that, the gui settings should be self-explanatory. Let me know if you have any further questions. Also, set your zoom to default in the game options by right clicking the icon next to the zoom slider.