Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

can you make it so when you select stand in corner it chooses a different corner randomly not the same exact one

Hey, thanks for the suggestion! I'll see what I can do about it.

Working great, but I noticed sometimes if a powerup spawns and it has to flick when its running to get it, it gets stuck. And I like the idea of a random corner, if that's possible. Also perhaps clicking the special attack between 80-100 and not at 100 everytime when doing power surge could help avoid bans. Other than that it's a really sick script man, thanks for the help and great job!

Hey, you mentioned it gets stuck. How does it get stuck? Does it ever correct itself or stays being stuck the rest of the dream? Also, what do you mean by clicking special attack between 80-100? How many percentage does the special of the weapon you're using cost?

No errors in console..only ranging pots. Overloads are working fine other than the rockcake issue mentioned earlier..

Hey, I recommend you to try to delete jagexcache folder located in C:\Users\You\. That has fixed bugs with interacting with items for other users. If that doesn't solve the problem, could you tell me if the name of the potion is "Super ranging (4)" or "Super ranging(4)". Notice the space before the (.

Didn't seem like I was getting anywhere with a free trial I'm sure my post vanished so I just bought it

Working fine so far, annoying how it specs with blowpipe when using absorptions 

Maybe I've just not mastered the settings yet who knows 

Can someone give me a rough idea of how long I can use this for without risking a ban as I already got banned for 2 days after using the PC bot

Edit, I found my post it seemed you just ignored me lol 

Hey, it seems like I didn't notice your trial request, sorry for that. I'm sure you can disable using special attack by leaving the "Special weapon" field empty in the gui.

https://ibb.co/hU960n

2 Dreams went smoothly. Looking forward to using this on other accounts. 

That's great to hear!

miss clicks a lot not very smooth running 

Hey, be sure to reset your zoom to default. This way it doesn't miss click and will be a lot smoother!

It doesn't happen often, but it will get stuck on task: powerup if it has to switch to flick task and then it fixes itself shortly after. Also, I'm using gmaul as a spec weapon so using it at 100% everytime is a bit too much of a recurring pattern. Really sick script tho

Edited by smot420

Super ranging (4)...but it seems to be potting fine now. I don't understand why I experience these bugs that occur for 24 hours lol..

Noticed it's getting stuck trying to get the powerup a bit more often now. It moves towards the center and then has to flick or uses special or sometimes just skips up and then sits there auto retaliating until that task ends in 10-15 seconds or whatever. Looks a bit noticeable for their ban system, but other than that the script is running fantastic! Getting all those gains XD

I upvoted could i please get a trial?

Enjoy.

Super ranging (4)...but it seems to be potting fine now. I don't understand why I experience these bugs that occur for 24 hours lol..

Oh, good to hear that! Do you happen to have fresh start on?

could I get a free trial?

Enjoy.

Noticed it's getting stuck trying to get the powerup a bit more often now. It moves towards the center and then has to flick or uses special or sometimes just skips up and then sits there auto retaliating until that task ends in 10-15 seconds or whatever. Looks a bit noticeable for their ban system, but other than that the script is running fantastic! Getting all those gains XD

Hey, could you be able to record a gif of this problem? I haven't had this happen to me.

I'll try to record it next time. Also, is there a failsafe where it will log out if its stuck out of dream not getting xp for w/e reason? And for some reason when I load the bot it takes my total exp gained and that messes up the xp gained and xp hourly. Weird bug, do I need to do the same thing again that you recommended earlier?

Edited by smot420