Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Thanks how should I use it? Im dharoking at lvl 75 melee so idk, 24 overload potions and 48 absortion enough? Also spec gmaul and eating the rock?

Oh, Osbuddy is going to update today right? I proly shouldnt bot the acc atm

Thanks how should I use it? Im dharoking at lvl 75 melee so idk, 24 overload potions and 48 absortion enough? Also spec gmaul and eating the rock?

Oh, Osbuddy is going to update today right? I proly shouldnt bot the acc atm

Dharoking with rock cake and gmaul is a good combination. You'll have to input whole potion amounts in the gui, not doses. Yes, the game will most probably update today (unless it has already).

So If I put 7 overload potions and 14 absortion potions each dream it will automatically take em from the barrels? What about if I used them all already bottng? It will buy em at the chest?

So If I put 7 overload potions and 14 absortion potions each dream it will automatically take em from the barrels? What about if I used them all already bottng? It will buy em at the chest?

Yes, as long as you have enough points to buy them.

hey sometimes the mouse will hover above the potion it seems to be having trouble finding it anyway to fix this?

Yeah, set your zoom to default in the game options. Right click the icon next to the slider.

42 min using it, nice xp per hour tho, issues should be fixed:

- I select using power surge and spec gmaul but it doesnt run to the power surge and do spec
    - I just get killed I dont know why lol, I had plenty overload pots and absortion in inv.
    - He gets stuck again trying to click "Drink potion" to enter the dream, is clicking wherever else :S (I fix it, I restore the zoom to default is that right?)

I'm thinking to buy this only for my main, it's damn pretty and fucking awesome with some issues I honestly dont care it's wonderfull. Let's see how it works.

If I bot it this day for 10 hours without breaks whats the percent to getting ban?

Edited by Oxpry

This bot looks sick. Upvoted, can I try it please?

Having issues running it, just bought. Says insufficient pray pots even tho I have 200. 

This bot looks sick. Upvoted, can I try it please?

Having issues running it, just bought. Says insufficient pray pots even tho I have 200. 

What did you input in the gui? Move your prayer potions to the first tab first row of the bank. Let me know if it didn't fix it.

It's going to the bank, but just sits there now. Still can't find pray pots even if I have them first row of the main tab or tab 1. 

Tried absorption and it just withdraws 80 doses then does this again and tries to buy more. 

Refreshing isn't loading my gear either. Any advice?

Edited by smot420