Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # NMZ ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [168 HOUR PROGGY] [BEST XP/HOUR] [ROCK CAKE] [PRAYER FLICKING] [BANKING] [POWER UPS]

Hashtag

Just purchased. Working flawless for me. Thanks!

EDIT:

I got stuck in a random event trying to dismiss it after it drank the potion so the menu with all the bosses was up and it was just sitting there trying to dismiss the random. Is this a script issue or is this client side problem that cant be fixed.

Edited by Nhettinga

Just purchased. Working flawless for me. Thanks!

EDIT:

I got stuck in a random event trying to dismiss it after it drank the potion so the menu with all the bosses was up and it was just sitting there trying to dismiss the random. Is this a script issue or is this client side problem that cant be fixed.

It is something I can fix. Thank you for reporting the bug. I'll try to have it fixed soon.

Does this support dharoking? I bought it and haven't quite figured out how to use it efficiently.

It does support using dharoks, but doesn't fix them when they break. That's something you'll have to keep an eye on.

Hello, i upvoted your thread. Could i get a trial and test out the bot please?

Thanks in advance

No. You've already received a trial on another account. Stop making new accounts, it's against our rules.

EDIT:

Loving the script aswell, been using it for countless hours already.

However I can confirm this problem, it happens to me aswell after like 6 hours or so and it happens to meet a random. It misses it and makes the script fail and log off. 

Beside that though! amazing script and it's the all-time best imo.

May I have a trial? Thank you!

No you can't. The post below is from your secondary account. Don't abuse the trial system by creating multiple accounts. Next occurrence will lead in a permanent ban.

Note, you said " I'll 100% purchase it later on ", yet you're asking for another trial? You're not receiving more trials from me for any of my scripts.

May I have a trial, please? I upvoted, too.

I haven't botted in 3+ years but I'm feeling risky, I'll 100% purchase it later on.