Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pepsi is a scammer

Ghost Warfare

Okay, so here's what I've come to the conclusion of.

1. Mikey told you not to use pepsi because he was a scammer. This was resolved in the end, but regardless who keeps 20m on an acc after being told the guy is a scammer

2. Your first image has a different name, which sets off a red flag to begin with. It shows 21m

3. You told Zawy you lost 15m, you told james strayst you lost 10m, you told chat you lost 13.5m, you told chat literally 30 seconds early you lost 13m, your image shows that you would have lost 20m if that was the wealth on the account before giving it to him.

4. You offered to sell gp to someone for 1/m which is sketchy in itself.

5. Pepsi asking about changing his computer date is irrelevant, since when he asked in chatbox what the date was, it was the correct date.

6. Pepsi finished your original order on tuesday, and you didn't change your password. The next time you asked him about quests, he asked you to use his partner. The third time you asked him to, he said he wouldn't be able to start until around 8-9am (your time), which is roughly when you made the dispute to begin with. (I think)

So to me it looks like you're lying. There really isn't actually anything to show that he took anything at all.

Ok yeah I wasted 10 + hours to frame someone for 10M okay cool let him continue getting away with scamming, thanks for taking your time..

I'm done wasting any more time.

Archived