Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pepsi is a scammer

Ghost Warfare

In the image you posted, you have placeholders in your bank but placeholders aren't on. Is that an OSBuddy thing?

Also why are the two names different between the first image and now?

I haven't touched the account since this morning after changing the password pepsi kept logging on into my acc.

you changed your name right after taking a screen shot of your bank account, and right before giving pepsi your account?

From the screen shots it looks like pepsi did finish the order, considering he said "all done" and you said "Thanks man

Then you asked him for more quests, which he suggested you use his partner instead of him because he was busy.

Then this morning you asked for more quests, which he said he wouldn't be able to start for 12h.

So at what point did you not change your password? Because normally people change password when the order is finished. Not to mention, you mentioned that he wasn't finished (which he was)

He wasn't finished he was going to complete it himself in the morning since I msged him at 1am I'll post it tomorrow when I'm not out with family.

If you think I'm wasting my time to frame someone for 10M just delete this and ban me, thanks.

This was like 3 days after he completed the first things you asked him to though. You didn't think to change your password for those three days?

According to his screenshots, he finished them on Tuesday ~22:00 his time (no idea what his time zone is though)

You also asked him to do quests, and he suggested you use his partner. Did you use his partner?

You still haven't addressed the fact that your first screenshot was of a different account name. If the screenshot wasn't taken before he got on the account (which I assume it wasn't, since different name and I have a feeling you didn't screen shot the bank, change the name, and then give him the account) then there really isn't much proof of your wealth before he had the account.

It's not that we're assuming you're trying to frame him. It's just really difficult for us to figure out if he really did take your money, because of how easy it would be for you to make it look like he took it. We just want to make sure we have all of the information, and to answer any of the questions that make it look off.

He wasn't finished he was going to complete it himself in the morning since I msged him at 1am I'll post it tomorrow when I'm not out with family.

If you think I'm wasting my time to frame someone for 10M just delete this and ban me, thanks.

i said i will start early the next day i did no sleep till 2am that nite proof is below and after waking up at around 12:30-1pm i looked after my daughter then came online to find this dispute and a few messages on skype

Aq4uXQq.png

dont  know if that is sufficient proof but i completed 2 services that night thats why i couldnt take the order till the morning also i didnt take the order as i didnt get confirmation whether to start the service or not so i did not start untill i had confirmation (that i didnt get) as you can see below

uyssn6k.png

This was like 3 days after he completed the first things you asked him to though. You didn't think to change your password for those three days?

According to his screenshots, he finished them on Tuesday ~22:00 his time (no idea what his time zone is though)

You also asked him to do quests, and he suggested you use his partner. Did you use his partner?

You still haven't addressed the fact that your first screenshot was of a different account name. If the screenshot wasn't taken before he got on the account (which I assume it wasn't, since different name and I have a feeling you didn't screen shot the bank, change the name, and then give him the account) then there really isn't much proof of your wealth before he had the account.

It's not that we're assuming you're trying to frame him. It's just really difficult for us to figure out if he really did take your money, because of how easy it would be for you to make it look like he took it. We just want to make sure we have all of the information, and to answer any of the questions that make it look off.

i am bst (uk time)

Archived