Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 20k clicks logged by nezz

Chris

Is this technology already being used, or was this a dreambot break through?

I doubt it. I've never heard of anyone doing this before I tried it

All users, but it will be anonymous for users per script. This is how jagex tracks bots. The statistics behind it is unbeatable when it comes to detection. Knowing this, we're making that heatmap look very human :) but it'll be up to the scripter to make it humanlike. There's only so much we can do.

If you're curious, theres a .csv file located in the dreambot folder which contains all points the bot has clicked.

I cant believe this is how they track bots, I mean if someone uses there normal mouse movements and clicks then they copy a bot and move like a bot would that mean they would get banned? I know it would be extremely difficult to copy mouse movement of a bot but if someone did would that mean they would get banned lol. 

Yep -

This is what an obvious bot looks like (30k pts)

JlySNQ8.png

I see. So what you're saying is that the bot will be virtually undetectable? Or at least less detectable than other bots?

I cant believe this is how they track bots, I mean if someone uses there normal mouse movements and clicks then they copy a bot and move like a bot would that mean they would get banned? I know it would be extremely difficult to copy mouse movement of a bot but if someone did would that mean they would get banned lol. 

essentially, yes

I see. So what you're saying is that the bot will be virtually undetectable? Or at least less detectable than other bots?

Yeah, at least less detectable. There are other factors that play into it, but this is a very good starting point

Yeah, at least less detectable. There are other factors that play into it, but this is a very good starting point

Thats good to hear man. Can't wait for the client to be released :D Keep up the good work

essentially, yes

Will scripts with this technology implemented have a special tag or someway to know they use take advantage of this feature?

Archived