Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 20k clicks logged by nezz

Chris

Will scripts with this technology implemented have a special tag or someway to know they use take advantage of this feature?

It's not that it's a special technology.

We're just tracking all of the mouse click locations so that we can get an idea ourselves of which areas are blatantly clicked more often than others.

It's used to help randomize certain interactions, or to see if we fucked something up.

I changed a method a while ago and forgot to randomize the point, when I gave chris my file then there was one white dot on the top left of the deposit all button, and nothing else showed.

It's things like that that we look for, and heatmaps help us detect them. It's also a good indicator for scripters if we show them a heatmap of their script and it's always clicking one place more than others, it means they need to change it up a little.

Having just the heatmap doesn't make us any less detectable. It just gives us a bigger idea of where we stand on human realism so we can alter what we're doing to be less bot like. Hope that clears things up for some people. :)

Will scripts with this technology implemented have a special tag or someway to know they use take advantage of this feature?

I'm assuming it would be similar to the abcl that tbot has

Not every bots as shitty as tribot....

I'm assuming it would be similar to the abcl that tbot has

no

no

no

Thing is they're better than the bot you're a script developer for lol.

All users, but it will be anonymous for users per script. This is how jagex tracks bots. The statistics behind it is unbeatable when it comes to detection. Knowing this, we're making that heatmap look very human :) but it'll be up to the scripter to make it humanlike. There's only so much we can do.

If you're curious, theres a .csv file located in the dreambot folder which contains all points the bot has clicked.

It's funny, when it's not.

All users, but it will be anonymous for users per script. This is how jagex tracks bots. The statistics behind it is unbeatable when it comes to detection. Knowing this, we're making that heatmap look very human :) but it'll be up to the scripter to make it humanlike. There's only so much we can do.

If you're curious, theres a .csv file located in the dreambot folder which contains all points the bot has clicked.

Jagex do not track bots based on mouse movements (at least not now). My tests have showed results which state otherwise. They are recording mouse movements, however so it's a good thing to have for future purposes :). At the moment, in terms of detectability it doesn't do shit.

Jagex do not track bots based on mouse movements (at least not now). My tests have showed results which state otherwise. They are recording mouse movements, however so it's a good thing to have for future purposes :). At the moment, in terms of detectability it doesn't do shit.

Why would they be recording mouse movements if they don't use that data at all for bot detection?

I'd be interested in hearing more about your tests, shoot me a PM or skype me (pandemicscripts) :)

This isn't mouse movements. It's simply clicks.

It's funny, when it's not.

Ok, so lets hear some ideas.

Archived