Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

No, just prints it once. It gives the error 1 time when i let the script stay stuck for a few mins then right after it gives it the script stops.

Alright, thank you.

Hey Hash, I still love this script but i've upgraded my rig to run A LOT of clients.

Would it be possible to have the script to disable all the ingame sounds before starting to buy?

With 20-25 running its kind of a pain to figure out which bots are playing music so I can disable it.

So I basically can't turn on my sound because its just a mess of runescape music lmfao.

If not possible, its cool. still enjoying it :P

Hey Hash, I still love this script but i've upgraded my rig to run A LOT of clients.

Would it be possible to have the script to disable all the ingame sounds before starting to buy?

With 20-25 running its kind of a pain to figure out which bots are playing music so I can disable it.

So I basically can't turn on my sound because its just a mess of runescape music lmfao.

If not possible, its cool. still enjoying it :P

watcha running?

I would actually pay you to fix some small bugs with some of the best shops i've found.

I'll pm you which locations (only a few shops) i need fixed and I could pay you some 07 gold for working them out. (or paypal)

Basically just some doors dont open and I buy from a shop that uses the deposit box in port sarim, i often get stuck on the boat randomly.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM. There's no point in buying a private script because no one will know what shops im using anyways... [except you of course]

I would actually pay you to fix some small bugs with some of the best shops i've found.

I'll pm you which locations (only a few shops) i need fixed and I could pay you some 07 gold for working them out. (or paypal)

Basically just some doors dont open and I buy from a shop that uses the deposit box in port sarim, i often get stuck on the boat randomly.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM. There's no point in buying a private script because no one will know what shops im using anyways... [except you of course]

Feel free to PM me the spots it won't function correctly and I can take a look at them.

If you can just fix the port sarim boat problem that would be nice, slowin my farm down gettin stuck on that boat :P

I can always donate you a lil $$ for other fixes, but this is my main problem.

None the less, the script is my fav.

If you can just fix the port sarim boat problem that would be nice, slowin my farm down gettin stuck on that boat :P

I can always donate you a lil $$ for other fixes, but this is my main problem.

None the less, the script is my fav.

Could you send me a picture of the location it gets stuck? Thanks.

Could you send me a picture of the location it gets stuck? Thanks.

https://gyazo.com/4509edd0c0ca9d6078a69c17ff83daf3

Crosses this plank and gets stuck on the boat every couple hours after miss clicking the deposit box :P

10/28/17: 7/20 accounts stuck on boat (some only after an hour, some lasted all day without sticking, its a matter of luck)

10/29/17: More accounts stuck on boat.. :/

I can make some serious money if you can fix crossing the plank on to the boat problem. (maybe just make so if it crosses plank it will cross again and continue to bot)

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

https://gyazo.com/4509edd0c0ca9d6078a69c17ff83daf3

Crosses this plank and gets stuck on the boat every couple hours after miss clicking the deposit box :P

10/28/17: 7/20 accounts stuck on boat (some only after an hour, some lasted all day without sticking, its a matter of luck)

10/29/17: More accounts stuck on boat.. :/

I can make some serious money if you can fix crossing the plank on to the boat problem. (maybe just make so if it crosses plank it will cross again and continue to bot)

Taking a look at it now. Sorry for the delay!

Update 2.83. What's new?

• Gangplank does not cause the script to get stuck anymore.