Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

Heya, can I try the script out? Picked up one of your other scripts, hope this one is just as good!

Please upvote the main post and enjoy.

How can I update this script? I noticed you added a longer hop time and slider details.

Also, one problem I've experienced is the logout timer doesn't seem to last as long as I set it for. So even though I set it at "20 seconds" it will hop in 5 seconds anyway. This problem is resolved after I reset the script a few times, but even then I still have found it will forget the hop time an hour or two later into the script. 

How can I update this script? I noticed you added a longer hop time and slider details.

Also, one problem I've experienced is the logout timer doesn't seem to last as long as I set it for. So even though I set it at "20 seconds" it will hop in 5 seconds anyway. This problem is resolved after I reset the script a few times, but even then I still have found it will forget the hop time an hour or two later into the script. 

There has been no update regarding that. The gif in the main post is older than the current version and may look different.

There has been no update regarding that. The gif in the main post is older than the current version and may look different.

Oh okay, regarding the script the problem I described came in around 1 hour and 45 seconds of runtime. Again it's not a huge problem if I'm babysitting, but if I leave it on it's own it's annoying to come back to.

Bought this,

Doesn't do the minimum time wait before hopping worlds.

Why?

Add a delay that doesnt make the game say "Too many login attempts...etc" so the bot doesnt have to relogin so often.

Edited by Lakefield6

Bought this,

Why?

Add a delay that doesnt make the game say "Too many login attempts...etc" so the bot doesnt have to relogin so often.

This ^

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy!

Bought this,

Why?

This ^

Hey, does this start happening immediately after starting the script or after a while? Any errors in the debug console?

Enjoy!

Hey, does this start happening immediately after starting the script or after a while? Any errors in the debug console?

it successfully waits the first time after set-up and buying down to 0, but after the first world hop - it just hops immediately after shop stock reaches 0 regardless of wait time set.

Have not checked for any debugs. But it's every shop I've went to.

PS. Good script though overall, and your #1 Range Guild is really good also.

Edited by Lakefield6