Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

im such a noob and fucked up a 96 hr proggy. 

i managed to die on one of my accounts? rip cash stack.

i have no more information to add lol. failed random?

can you add a failsafe to log out if there are no coin in the inventory from either running out or from dying? my account sat for like 2 days after it died logged in.

Edited by claybotter

im such a noob and fucked up a 96 hr proggy. 

i managed to die on one of my accounts? rip cash stack.

i have no more information to add lol. failed random?

can you add a failsafe to log out if there are no coin in the inventory from either running out or from dying? my account sat for like 2 days after it died logged in.

I am pretty sure the script logs you out when you don't have sufficient amount of coins.

I upvoted, can I have a trial :D

Enjoy!

could you possible add a count of how many items bought? you can just do it based on how many bank trips. It helps to know if ur getting crashed and lets you keep track

I have this planned for the near future =)

another error: grand tree second floor left side. it tries to angle the camera all the way down to trade the npc. specs are: left side base and hudo north of the bank.

i usually have to give a reset by putting the camera all the way. it should walk forward towers the keeper then try to right click instead of trying to right click right away.

possible solution: always make camera angle go straight up before trying to find the shop keeper.