Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

I've been waiting 2 weeks for a fix on that. There is nothing in my debug console, and I am not the only one with the issue as from what I have read.

Just frustrated. It's probably 1-2 lines of code. I have minor scripting exp. It's not a super complicated script by any means and at 6.99$ its not the cheapest.

it is lol.... I have a private script made same as his for 150$ and that low balled price. Trust me its cheap. But yes you're right it should be fixed since you asked multiple times but you know you can get a refund right? If you said for two weeks it most deff a reasonable case.

Also, it would be a bad decision

Edited by manu1205

it is lol.... I have a private script made same as his for 150$ and that low balled price. Trust me its cheap. But yes you're right it should be fixed since you asked multiple times but you know you can get a refund right? If you said for two weeks it most deff a reasonable case.

Also, it would be a bad decision

You got ripped off.

Anyways, I'm done, said my piece.

It works great until the redundant login limit error.

I feel like its being ignored on purpose....

You got ripped off.

Anyways, I'm done, said my piece.

It works great until the redundant login limit error.

I feel like its being ignored on purpose....

maybe... But you are right. Hopefully hash hears you out. Just wanted you to see the brighter side to this delay lol. 

selling is still a problem... Selling double of what i put in

Still stuck on welcome screen

Dude,

FIX the hop time...

apparently your script is falling apart...

third time ive suggested this!  :angry:

Guys the update hasn't even been approved yet.

I've modified welcome screen solver to use custom one instead of the client's, which should fix the bug.

I've also changed sleeping before selling items again, so that should be good now.

And I changed something relating to the delay between hops, which I tried, works. The current sdn version didn't work but my local version, which is soon approved, did.

Please wait patiently until the update is approved and if any of the bugs mentioned above occurs, please let me know.

Guys the update hasn't even been approved yet.

I've modified welcome screen solver to use custom one instead of the client's, which should fix the bug.

I've also changed sleeping before selling items again, so that should be good now.

And I changed something relating to the delay between hops, which I tried, works. The current sdn version didn't work but my local version, which is soon approved, did.

Please wait patiently until the update is approved and if any of the bugs mentioned above occurs, please let me know.

I am still waiting for v2.6

Still running 2.5 until push.

Edited by Legatus

Its not even giving me an oppurtunity to tell the script what items I want it to buy, it just hops, trades the npc, then hops, etc. doesnt buy anything.

nvm lol

Edited by jh1n3s

Its not even giving me an oppurtunity to tell the script what items I want it to buy, it just hops, trades the npc, then hops, etc. doesnt buy anything.

Its still needs to be approved he said

It will take some time.

The welcome screen for me is fixed however the time before hopping thing doesn't work anymore for me ;/

The welcome screen for me is fixed however the time before hopping thing doesn't work anymore for me ;/

I've been having this issue for 2 weeks.

Got 2.6, Still hopping whenever it pleases.