Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

a

Hey, did you make sure you entered "0" when you clicked the battlestaff? It should then buy all of them. And if you world hop too often, the game will kick you to the login screen. This is why I added the minimum world hop time. Adjust it to prevent this from happening. Remember to set your account details in the client so it can log back in! =) Let me know if there are any other issues.

I wasn't using the script correctly, I didn't realize a model of the in-game shop would appear on the GUI window when I was trading with Zaff. That's a very cool feature, and now that I have that figured out it is working perfectly fine. Thank you!

Also, I typed in my OSRS log-in to the Dreambot client, yet I'm still running into the world hop issue. Does my Dreambot account have to match up with the OSRS account in order for it to log me in?

a

I wasn't using the script correctly, I didn't realize a model of the in-game shop would appear on the GUI window when I was trading with Zaff. That's a very cool feature, and now that I have that figured out it is working perfectly fine. Thank you!

Also, I typed in my OSRS log-in to the Dreambot client, yet I'm still running into the world hop issue. Does my Dreambot account have to match up with the OSRS account in order for it to log me in?

You need to first add a new account to the account manager. After you've given the login details of your account, you will need to select it from the list above the start button in the script manager. Let me know if this is confusing.

Hmmm when I pause the script for 5 minutes to offload to my mule and then resume it again, the items per hour gets bugged and will show a ridiculous number like 220k per hour or 10k per hour while it's really 500 p/h.

Hmmm when I pause the script for 5 minutes to offload to my mule and then resume it again, the items per hour gets bugged and will show a ridiculous number like 220k per hour or 10k per hour while it's really 500 p/h.

Seems like trading items to the bot mess it up.

I've been using this script heavily, daily, for about 2-3 weeks so far and it's really great.

Updating from V1.0 to 2.0, now has a really nice GUI that's easy to use and works flawlessly no matter which NPC I get it to interact with and manages to path its way to the nearest bank/deposit box.

Initially there were some hiccups upgrading to V2.0 but thankfully Hashtag is on top of all of his scripts and had the issues resolved immediately.

100% recommend this script to anyone who's unsure or shopping around.

Thanks Hashtag.  :D 

Hey.

I took couple day break from using the script and now that I tried to use it, it wouldnt refresh. 
    So pressing refresh button does nothing, nothing shows up on who to trade nor the inventory.

I've been using this script heavily, daily, for about 2-3 weeks so far and it's really great.

Updating from V1.0 to 2.0, now has a really nice GUI that's easy to use and works flawlessly no matter which NPC I get it to interact with and manages to path its way to the nearest bank/deposit box.

Initially there were some hiccups upgrading to V2.0 but thankfully Hashtag is on top of all of his scripts and had the issues resolved immediately.

100% recommend this script to anyone who's unsure or shopping around.

Thanks Hashtag.  :D 

Thank you! Make sure to review the script here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&section=store&do=review_write&id=82 :wub:

Hey.

I took couple day break from using the script and now that I tried to use it, it wouldnt refresh. 

So pressing refresh button does nothing, nothing shows up on who to trade nor the inventory.

Open the shop, start script, press refresh, wait until items load, click items, fill out the rest of the gui and press start.

Thank you! Make sure to review the script here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&section=store&do=review_write&id=82 :wub:

Open the shop, start script, press refresh, wait until items load, click items, fill out the rest of the gui and press start.

Exactly what i've done. Testing it tonight again, i'll let you know if it works.

Hello,

I have a small problem. Since last update, pointer got kinda laggy, it buys everything perfectly but aiming at the shopkeeper is the problem. Sometimes takes 5min to aim right at the shopkeeper.