Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

hey, dunno if you're aware of this but;

When buying from shops, if the camera is zoomed out on the game settings (i zoom out all the way so i can see further in the wildy), it'll bug out and repeatedly click over the shop's head into nothingness.

It's not a problem for me because i just put the zoom back to normal settings, but just thought i ought to point it out.

Hey, the DreamBot client requires you to have default zoom set. The bot can not function otherwise.

is there anyway that you could change the world hopping to random worlds from the selected list? im losing a lot of gp/hour when running multiple accounts on the same store cuz they hop to the same worlds in order everytime. im sure others have this problem as well

maybe when clicking members it adds the worlds in random order? didnt really notice this still i noticed my two accounts chasing each other around the same worlds

Edited by claybotter

is there anyway that you could change the world hopping to random worlds from the selected list? im losing a lot of gp/hour when running multiple accounts on the same store cuz they hop to the same worlds in order everytime. im sure others have this problem as well

maybe when clicking members it adds the worlds in random order? didnt really notice this still i noticed my two accounts chasing each other around the same worlds

The next update can hop to random worlds =)

<3 <3 <3 when can it be expected :)

I have it all ready now but I have to test that all features work. Once I've done that I'll push the update. Should be out today!

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy!

For some reason after it hops a few times it logs me out saying error with authenticator. I approve for 30 days and its still an issue, not sure if anyone else is having this problem.