Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

16 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Hello good sir,

I received the following error when running this script today on DB3. Let me know if you need any other info on this. Thanks!

image.png.cf6a4173217973416844cf3f8b969ce7.png

Hey, does the error make the bot get stuck, or does the script still operate as it should?

It looked like everything was operating like normal. A couple of times I got kicked from DB3 and was prompted to log back in, but the bot kept running, so maybe this error message is a misfire...if so sorry to waste your time with it. Probably should have specified that first!

2 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

It looked like everything was operating like normal. A couple of times I got kicked from DB3 and was prompted to log back in, but the bot kept running, so maybe this error message is a misfire...if so sorry to waste your time with it. Probably should have specified that first!

When you get kicked out from the game it means you've been hopping worlds too often. Or do you mean you had to re-login to the client with your DreamBot credentials? Sometimes scripts throw errors, but if they still operate as they should, the errors most likely can be ignored. And no need to apologize, the message literally told you to contact me🙂

4 hours ago, Hashtag said:

When you get kicked out from the game it means you've been hopping worlds too often. Or do you mean you had to re-login to the client with your DreamBot credentials? Sometimes scripts throw errors, but if they still operate as they should, the errors most likely can be ignored. And no need to apologize, the message literally told you to contact me🙂

Haha cool, good to know. Yea exactly, I just had to re-login to the client with DreamBot credentials. The script kept running as planned the entire time (I was never kicked from RS), so it sounds like this is one that can be ignored.

Thanks for your help as always!

Wassup,

I would like to get a free trial.

Also I have the following questions:

- If I buy this script, will I get the script for ever?

- Does this script support multiple RS accounts at once?

On 10/6/2020 at 12:39 AM, Moneyhh said:

Wassup,

I would like to get a free trial.

Also I have the following questions:

- If I buy this script, will I get the script for ever?

- Does this script support multiple RS accounts at once?

Enjoy the trial. The script initially costs $9.99 for the first month, and $4.99 for every month after that until you cancel your subscription. Yes, you can run as many accounts as you want, but as a regular member you're limited to 2 simultaneous client instances. VIP members can run unlimited amount of clients simultaneously.