Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [DB3] # Shopping [200 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL LOCATIONS] [BUYING AND SELLING] [OPENS PACKS] [WORLD HOPPING]

Hashtag

What banks does this support?

EDIT I should test things before commenting on here, the banking works perfectly. <3

EDIT After running this for about 10 hours I have to say this has made me a RIDICULOUS amount of gp, each account paid for his bond within about 6-8 hours, It's all profit from here 😃 

Edited by th3duggan

it work for some of my accounts but don't work for others and idk why :D:"D

edit : i bought it yesterday but can it only run 1 acc ? 

Edited by coa7a2010

On 9/1/2018 at 11:22 PM, just4show said:

is it possible to set up the bot so it doesn't spam buy items that rejuvenate quickly? the items in some shops just restock too quickly so the bot ends up spam buying 1 of multiple items.

Hey, I can look into this when I get more time.

On 9/6/2018 at 12:13 AM, hiddenkilling said:

I reacted, can i have a trial please?

Enjoy.

On 9/6/2018 at 2:25 PM, MagaChaga said:

was working perfect. after newest osrs update, it doesn't work :( won't "load items" 

Hey, usually after osrs updates the client needs to be updated. Try it again now.

16 hours ago, coa7a2010 said:

it work for some of my accounts but don't work for others and idk why :D:"D

edit : i bought it yesterday but can it only run 1 acc ? 

Hey, what do you mean? Could you please record a gif of the problem? Thanks.

15 hours ago, BigCat said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

14 hours ago, ninjadeatht said:

May I have a trial please?

Enjoy both of you.

3 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, what do you mean? Could you please record a gif of the problem? Thanks.

i don't know how to make gif but i'll try to explain , i use the script to open 1st account then i go to open the 2nd acc , but the script wont run on the 2nd acc , it start then stops , dose the script open 1 acc only ? :D

edit : i uploaded a video for u sent u link in pm

Edited by coa7a2010

Hey, I can't seem to get banking to work. After I get a full inventory at either lunar isle or yanille it just stalls and won't go to the bank.