Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Automatic Account Creation?

Xero

Hi all,

I was curious as if there is a method that people have to create thousands of tutorial accounts (I see some services on the forums (I'm not sure if they're active) that have thousands ready for purchase). As there is a captcha, I was wondering whether there's a script in account creation with captcha being avoided (some services exist to complete it for you). I go through approximately 10 accounts per day, so knowing this would be fantastic. Thanks for any help! 

Hi all,

I was curious as if there is a method that people have to create thousands of tutorial accounts (I see some services on the forums (I'm not sure if they're active) that have thousands ready for purchase). As there is a captcha, I was wondering whether there's a script in account creation with captcha being avoided (some services exist to complete it for you). I go through approximately 10 accounts per day, so knowing this would be fantastic. Thanks for any help! 

Nezz used to have this in his Tut island script.

They made it you can only make a couple accounts on the same IP every +- hour.

It's not impossible but you will need proxies then

You can buy accounts from me, i have over 7000 in stock atm, add my skype at madd.topbot to get the link, since im not allowed to post url's here

Archived