Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

Hi,  I just purchased as I've seen all the positive feedback thus far.  I am just very skeptical about ban rates and obviously not getting any marks on my account.  Is there a recommended amount of time I should run the script for better, safer results?  I appreciate any info you have.  Thank you very much! 

Loved this bot, I got 61-86 mage within 3 days of literally alching/alching-stun upto 10 hours a day (obv with breaks in between). Just got hit with a 2 day ban (thank god). 

TL;DR don't bot all day (duh)

5/5 bot tho :P The ban was coming either way, especially with how I was botting recently

Loved this bot, I got 61-86 mage within 3 days of literally alching/alching-stun upto 10 hours a day (obv with breaks in between). Just got hit with a 2 day ban (thank god). 

TL;DR don't bot all day (duh)

5/5 bot tho :P The ban was coming either way, especially with how I was botting recently

Sorry to hear about the ban =(. Luckily it was only 2 day. I'd appreciate it if you reviewed the script on the store page =).

String jewelry isn't working properly. After it pulls out the inventory of unstrung amulets it tries to click the spell too quickly and just sits there. This is the whole reason I bought the script :(

Edit: Ok now it takes a long time to start stringing jewelry. After it takes out the unstrung amulets, it closes the bank and just hovers over the spell for 10 seconds or so. Looks very bot-like. Do I have something set up incorrectly? 

Edited by colbyq

Just wanted to say a quick thanks, superheating on this script works phenomenally and seems fairly human like compared to other magic scripts. Stringing jewelry still having some issues, but most spells work great. Thanks Hashtag :)

Just wanted to say a quick thanks, superheating on this script works phenomenally and seems fairly human like compared to other magic scripts. Stringing jewelry still having some issues, but most spells work great. Thanks Hashtag :)

I'll have the string jewellery spell fixed as soon as I have access to that spell =).