Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

upvoted im looking for good mage script to 99. If it doesnt fail with stun alch then ill buy it but for now can i try it? Btw whats the safest place to try stun alch? Like where not to get reports aswell and such. Any reccomendations?

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Edited by ohutuskeskus

upvoted im looking for good mage script to 99. If it doesnt fail with stun alch then ill buy it but for now can i try it? Btw whats the safest place to try stun alch? Like where not to get reports aswell and such. Any reccomendations?

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Hey, I gave you a trial. If there is any flaws with it, please let me know. Your input really matters a lot! Also, Suomi?

Hey, I gave you a trial. If there is any flaws with it, please let me know. Your input really matters a lot! Also, Suomi?

Nope but very close :D My name always gets mistaken for finnish :) Cheers from Estonia!

Quick update: At the moment im curse alching and its flawless. I encountered a problem with random event. It logged off for some reason. I know its not your fault and client has to fix it. Cuz the randoms are client related right? Once im 80 mage ill try stun alch and let you know.

And very nice antiban so far. Clicks are nice and change randomly and stuff. Good work so far.

Quick update: At the moment im curse alching and its flawless. I encountered a problem with random event. It logged off for some reason. I know its not your fault and client has to fix it. Cuz the randoms are client related right? Once im 80 mage ill try stun alch and let you know.

And very nice antiban so far. Clicks are nice and change randomly and stuff. Good work so far.

Yes randoms are client related. Which random was it? Also if you add your account login details in the client, you can make the script log you back in. And thank you for your input! =)