Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

6 hours ago, Partystarter said:

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

1 hour ago, sdot20091 said:

upvoted may i have a trial

1 hour ago, Enx said:

I upvoted, can I have a trial

Enjoy all of you.

1 hour ago, sdot20091 said:

btw this does not appear as a purchasable script in the shop

Hey, there's nothing I want more than having this script available in the store. The script got deleted from the store after the forums were upgraded, but I don't know why. I've worked with the developers trying to figure it out. I'm quite sure they now know the reason and hopefully fix it during the weekend. 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused by this, but I have no control over fixing it. 

16 hours ago, Arizona said:

This topic has been up for so long, I even added you on discord but after a basic conversation you never replied back and then never saw you online ever again which is very awkward.

What is most awkward of all is the fact you still have a dead link up, which basically makes this script dead and unusable since nobody can purchase it or use it.

I specifically asked you on discord (before you deleted me) if I could buy it off of you since it's never available here on the site and you said no. 

So, my question is, why do you still have that dead link up if we're not even able to buy your script? Are you ever going to put it on the store so we can purchase it?

On 5/22/2018 at 7:18 AM, dashrew said:

Awesome I'll keep checking everyday. Is there an alternative way to purchase it through you? 

On 5/16/2018 at 11:14 PM, eddrees786 said:

already unvoted and got a trial before but i still cant purchase can i get another trial?

On 5/17/2018 at 7:44 AM, chancey said:

its a real shame that i cant buy this. rip 24 hour trial

On 5/11/2018 at 5:46 PM, Legitcraze said:

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Only reason I ask is because Im gonna purchase this as soon as they fix store.

On 5/6/2018 at 4:59 PM, Hellion_res said:

hi mate it won't allow me to buy this script is there a way around this or ?

On 5/8/2018 at 6:44 PM, renanol said:

i can't buy because idk or bug or something on the site, how i can use this bot????

On 4/30/2018 at 4:48 AM, danderson2013 said:

hey still can't buy but as soon as i can i will if you could give me another trail?

On 4/30/2018 at 11:53 AM, rippd said:

Hey i upvoted im not looking for trial i have had all of your scripts they are excellent i cant buy the script, if u give me a trial ill buy the script once the website is fixed

thanks

On 5/3/2018 at 1:05 AM, pwnplex said:

Hey Hashtag, I've had a free trial but when I've gone to buy the script it says it can't locate the page, any idea how I can purchase this a different way? 

On 4/27/2018 at 12:44 AM, missfuchs said:

Just making sure someone is tagged too, I am unable to locate "Magic" scripts in the store, and I'm getting an error using the SDN area when I'm trying to buy any scripts.     http://prntscr.com/jakuw3

Tried using the link from the front page too and it gives me this error: Error code: 2X240/1

I upvoted can I have a trial?

Hey, seems like the developers managed to fix the issues with this script not being listed on store. You can now purchase this script here

Sorry for the long time you had to wait.