Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

44 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

I'm sorry to hear about that. Had you been using other scripts recently?

Nope, I had stopped using scripts for over 40 days and just got back

• 2 weeks later...

everytime i start the script for splashing it just logouts or stops and says i have no runes left when i have all runes in my inv 

On 5/29/2021 at 3:07 PM, frank2041 said:

definitely his alchemy script is useless, third account banned for using his alchemy script. what a disappointment.

I haven't heard of it being useless to others, I've heard good things about it. I'm sorry to hear you're getting banned for it, but there are other factors as well that can cause bans. Try changing the way you bot, the duration, the time of day etc.

1 hour ago, PiNk said:

everytime i start the script for splashing it just logouts or stops and says i have no runes left when i have all runes in my inv 

Hey, could you send me a screenshot of your game screen and debug console. Thanks in advance!

Friend, what happens is that when he does alchemy he does it very quickly, I have changed the sequence in the inversion but he does not admit it, that is, if I put 5 seconds the script does it in less than 5 seconds, it counts how much more I owe. set

16 hours ago, frank2041 said:

Friend, what happens is that when he does alchemy he does it very quickly, I have changed the sequence in the inversion but he does not admit it, that is, if I put 5 seconds the script does it in less than 5 seconds, it counts how much more I owe. set

Hey, if you input 5 in the additional wait time field, it will wait for only 5 milliseconds. So you want to input a higher value. 1000 would mean a second.

13 hours ago, Mxrideraj said:

Tested for 2 hours and got banned from doing string jewlerry be careful

I'm sorry to hear that. Had you been using other scripts recently?