Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

On 12/31/2018 at 10:25 PM, taylar8888 said:

How do I run the trail? When I add it, it just says to purchase it. I understand it’s been 21 hours to tho. Could you do it again for 24 hours please?

Enjoy. It's in your client.

On 12/31/2018 at 11:29 PM, msdav said:

Bought this, works great. Would be nice however if there was a setting to somehow randomize alching duration like an auto clicker would. Also would love to see lunar flax to bowstring spell as well. 

Thanks for the feedback.

14 hours ago, packaging said:

Can this script make teletabs? If not, it would be a nice feature as its a good afk way to train magic that makes money instead of costing money. 

No it doesn't. I think that would be a separate script.

superheating in varrock west bank, works for a little while, then seems to get stuck 'cant reach that' carries on spam clicking

Hello Hastag

Last year I bought your script. I logged into my account and now it's gone - this happened to all of my purchased scripts.

Do you have any clue why?

Sorry for posting on multiple threads of yours, but these scripts have just disappeared - I believe they were bought in the first quarter of 2018

On 1/4/2019 at 2:53 PM, Adrenaline8 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

No you can't.

On 1/5/2019 at 9:49 AM, eazay said:

superheating in varrock west bank, works for a little while, then seems to get stuck 'cant reach that' carries on spam clicking

Hey, could you take a screenshot of the issue? Try another location, that should help.

1 minute ago, kgrizzle said:

When alching and teleporting to cammy, the alch clicks too fast before clicking teleport again.

Please see this temporary fix