Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

On 12/6/2018 at 12:37 AM, karlant said:

I found a very specific workaround: if I use the launcher, set mousespeed to four, and use the item in the bottom left corner of the inv, Camelot telealch works perfectly, and generates 110k+.

If any of these things change, it just doesn't work properly.

Thanks for the input

On 12/6/2018 at 1:36 AM, Hashtag said:

That's a clever temporary solution, well done! I'll look into the issue as soon as I can. 

+1 to this fix working. Was having the same issue at first and now seems to work a lot better. Still misses the alch sometimes though.  

8 minutes ago, Dabson said:

+1 to this fix working. Was having the same issue at first and now seems to work a lot better. Still misses the alch sometimes though.  

I feel bad for the back to back posting but we cannot edit and I wanted to be clear that I changed my mouse speed from 4 to 3, and now it never seems to miss an alch. Constant 125k+ xp/hr. Amazing stuff! 

Hi hashtag, having some issues with alching - after one full inventory the script logs out or turns itself off. Is there anyway to get around this so this script continually withdraws the items from the bank?

On 12/6/2018 at 9:14 AM, Taytot said:

can I have a trial

On 12/7/2018 at 12:36 PM, lolpo112 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial? 🙂

On 12/9/2018 at 12:12 AM, matias997 said:

Hey bud! Can i have trial? I upvoted

On 12/10/2018 at 4:02 PM, Dabson said:

hi can I get a trial? 

On 12/11/2018 at 4:00 AM, tejasv said:

I reacted, can I have a trial? :):)

On 12/13/2018 at 9:28 PM, Botterino said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy all of you.

On 12/7/2018 at 7:04 AM, Pred1234 said:

Plank make seems to not be working, trying to click the wrong spell

Which spell is it clicking?

On 12/10/2018 at 8:37 PM, hunterstg said:

Hey Hashtag, the Stun alching is not currently working properly atm. It is not finding any NPC near by nor is the alching working at all. Thanks

Hi, enable fresh start in client settins and restart the client.

On 12/11/2018 at 11:16 AM, jefe said:

Hi hashtag, having some issues with alching - after one full inventory the script logs out or turns itself off. Is there anyway to get around this so this script continually withdraws the items from the bank?

Hi, you're not supposed to alch items that are not stacked or noted. Please note the items you want to alch, so there's no need to use bank.

On 12/14/2018 at 12:30 AM, Sniktaw said:

Hey Hashtag, Im experiencing a bug where no items from my inventory are showing up under the item to alch menu, any work around? 

Hi, enable fresh start in client settins and restart the client. Also, make sure the items are noted or stackable in your inventory.