Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Magic [AIO] [STUN ALCH] [HUMIDIFY] [PLANK MAKE] [ENCHANT] [SUPERHEAT] [SPLASH] [TELEPORT] ⭐

Hashtag

Hey man, I am new to this and yours is the first script i have tried. I am trying to enchant bolts and when i select ruby or diamond and then hit start the cursor moves over to the bolt spell, clicks on it, but then does not select enchant after that. It just sits their idle. 

Any idea what I am doing wrong or is it bugged atm?

Hey man, I am new to this and yours is the first script i have tried. I am trying to enchant bolts and when i select ruby or diamond and then hit start the cursor moves over to the bolt spell, clicks on it, but then does not select enchant after that. It just sits their idle. 

Any idea what I am doing wrong or is it bugged atm?

Hey, are you able to record a gif/video of this? I'd appreciate it.

I will message you.

Edited by gag

I'm having the same issue. It clicks the bolt enchant spell, but the cursor never moves from there. I'm trying to do opal bolts if that makes a difference.

Edited by Cgjohnst2

Voted, Trial please? :)

Enjoy.

I'm having the same issue. It clicks the bolt enchant spell, but the cursor never moves from there. I'm trying to do opal bolts if that makes a difference.

Hey, the user earlier sent me a gif of the issue. It's an easy fix but I'll need an account which can cast the spell. If you're willing to let me use your account for testing purposes, I can probably get the update out by today. Thanks.