Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Firemaking [AIO] [EVERY LOG] [MANY AREAS] [FAST EXPERIENCE] [ANTIBAN] ⭐

Hashtag

On 8/21/2018 at 3:27 AM, Moon said:

The bot got stuck at varrok fountain trying to move to the same position I was,  it just kept clicking the mini-map, other than that the bot has run pretty solid, I have run the bot for more than 20 hours (not straight) before this bug happend

Thanks for the bug report, will look into it!

On 8/22/2018 at 10:32 PM, ayokay said:

Upvoted, can I trial this one? Thanks! I promise I'll grab my tinderbox before I start the script :)

Enjoy.

22 hours ago, atxMichael said:

I upvoted, could I have a trial?

Enjoy.

On 8/23/2018 at 1:29 PM, moraheem said:

Just purchased this script and it wont run. Start script and it crashes before gui even shows up

There's no gui for this script. You need to start the script logged in with the desired logs and tinderbox in your inventory.

• 2 weeks later...

Also having an issue where the bot gets stuck near varrock fountain.  Moving it south one square seems to "unstuck" it.  Hard to say exactly what causes it.

On 9/4/2018 at 6:30 AM, bsdude3 said:

Also having an issue where the bot gets stuck near varrock fountain.  Moving it south one square seems to "unstuck" it.  Hard to say exactly what causes it.

I recommend using the script at Falador. Thanks for the bug report.

• 3 weeks later...