Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Firemaking [AIO] [EVERY LOG] [MANY AREAS] [FAST EXPERIENCE] [ANTIBAN] ⭐

Hashtag

24 minutes ago, ladygaming said:

have logs, have tinder, it walks to the location then goes..

• [ERROR]11:02:40: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at main.Utility.a(Unknown Source) at main.Utility.a(Unknown Source) at action.burn.NeedToBurn.f(Unknown Source) at action.burn.NeedToBurn.b(Unknown Source) at action.Burn.d(Unknown Source) at action.Burn.b(Unknown Source) at action.ActionHandler.a(Unknown Source) at main.Main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Hey, try deleting your jagexcache from C:\Users\You\. If that doesn't solve the issue, could you take a screenshot/gif of the game screen? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I just purchased this firemaking bot for 1.99 every other script I have works perfectly but this one wont start it appears to start then get stopped within a second. any reason or ways to fix? or maybe a refund for a different script?

nevermind figured it out thank u

Edited by blackbelt797

On 8/5/2018 at 9:48 PM, blackbelt797 said:

Hi I just purchased this firemaking bot for 1.99 every other script I have works perfectly but this one wont start it appears to start then get stopped within a second. any reason or ways to fix? or maybe a refund for a different script?

nevermind figured it out thank u

I'm glad you managed to figure it out.

On 8/9/2018 at 9:26 AM, Minato said:

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

On 3/19/2016 at 1:56 PM, Hashtag said:

To get a 24 hour trial:

1. UPVOTE this post by clicking the button below 1ac96eaea74a4a83b08d20bc5dcc0b21.png
    2. POST "I upvoted, can I have a trial?"
    3. I will then reply to you once the trial is given!

Features

• Supports all logs
    • Supports Varrock West, Varrock East and Falador East
    • Fast firemaking experience per hour
    • 16/7 customer support

Gallery

EcEXiDK.png

To get a 24 hour trial:

1. UPVOTE this post by clicking the button below 1ac96eaea74a4a83b08d20bc5dcc0b21.png
    2. POST "I upvoted, can I have a trial?"
    3. I will then reply to you once the trial is given!

I upvoted, can I have a trial?