Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • SUP!

Knoxie

Hiya, I played RS back in 2005 and then quit after 2008 patch messed up the game. Now I'm back. Didn't want to get my stats back the hard way so I'm botting. :P

Welcome! What're you botting currently? Making a main?

Yeah, but I like somewhat scared of getting banned lol.

EDIT: I got nothing to lose. But I been looking at my ban meter lol every hour. Still 0 reports.

Yeah, but I like somewhat scared of getting banned lol.

EDIT: I got nothing to lose. But I been looking at my ban meter lol every hour. Still 0 reports.

Just make sure you take breaks and bot smart in general :) haha

Quick question. How do I set up the break? I have searched the forum and all but I don't see one explaining it but the 2014 one which is outdated. When I put the break to 1 min to test it out, it doesn't take a break?

Quick question. How do I set up the break? I have searched the forum and all but I don't see one explaining it but the 2014 one which is outdated. When I put the break to 1 min to test it out, it doesn't take a break?

Have you gone File > Manage Accounts > Create Account?

rbwyE0o.png open manage settings

icjEMPt.png go to Break

b53aRg4.pngHere you can set up your break.

name it what you want and set an interval for how long you want the bot to run until the break.

Then fill in the duration for how long you want it to take a break.

*Preset Interval is if you only want it to take a break at a certain time.

Here you can adjust the break so that it's more random.

NOTE: you can set up multiple breaks for each account.

Don't forget to press "Save Break" when you are done   ;)

And welcome ;p

Archived