Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

Enjoy both of you.

So I used it for a little while(6hours), preset areas work well. Members area not tested as acc. is F2P. Automated worldhopping credits this script. 

One small issue is with the Yew area in Edgeville, if the door is closed the bot seems to not open it; I did not leave it long enough for it to figure it out.

Using a custom area sometimes bugs and tries to right click cut trees that are not within render distance, although they are there and loops in this motion.

Banking works well at Falador; not checked elsewhere.

Edited by xenf

So I used it for a little while(6hours), preset areas work well. Members area not tested as acc. is F2P. Automated worldhopping credits this script. 

One small issue is with the Yew area in Edgeville, if the door is closed the bot seems to not open it; I did not leave it long enough for it to figure it out.

Using a custom area sometimes bugs and tries to right click cut trees that are not within render distance, although they are there and loops in this motion.

Banking works well at Falador; not checked elsewhere.

There is a door at Edgeville? :o I wasn't aware of that. However, does it try to click the trees outside the building? That flaw where it tries to click trees that are far away seems to be a fault in my code. I'll be updating it very soon =)

There is a door at Edgeville? :o I wasn't aware of that. However, does it try to click the trees outside the building? That flaw where it tries to click trees that are far away seems to be a fault in my code. I'll be updating it very soon =)

The door is before where the yew trees are, which yes it does click the trees outside of the enclosed area.

Thank you for the trial.

Hey, I recently purchased this script and it's worked flawlessly so far. However, I've gotten six accounts banned in a week. I've ran them maybe 6-8 hours a day, with 30 minute breaks every couple hours. They've been banned within 1-2 days after creation. By no means am I saying that the script is at fault here (it's great!), since I had a couple other WC bots banned with separate scripts. I'm just wondering if anyone can give me any tips on how to avoid bans; I've checked the forums of various websites, and they all say something along the lines of don't run it for more than 10 hours a day, do quests + tutorial island by hand, etc. Thanks!

i up voted. looks good, i was recommend this script by a friend of mine. im coming from a different scripting community and am finally ready to make a change. if at all possible. 3-7 day trial would be ideal for testing purposes. highly interested in purchasing this script if it meets what im looking for.

i up voted. looks good, i was recommend this script by a friend of mine. im coming from a different scripting community and am finally ready to make a change. if at all possible. 3-7 day trial would be ideal for testing purposes. highly interested in purchasing this script if it meets what im looking for.

Hello, I've given you a 24 hour trial. Enjoy =)

Really nice script.

Didn't even bother doing a Trial just looked at the Progs and was impressed.

Ran from 1 to 40 WC with breaks to do other things with 0 issue and 0 hangups.

Custom areas work FLAWLESS.

Really nice script.

Didn't even bother doing a Trial just looked at the Progs and was impressed.

Ran from 1 to 40 WC with breaks to do other things with 0 issue and 0 hangups.

Custom areas work FLAWLESS.

Thank you for your support! :wub: Make sure to review the script here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?app=nexus&module=payments&section=store&do=review_write&id=73. It would help me a lot =)