Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

2 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Yeah, I've just pushed an update that fixes that. Sorry, I didn't test the script with axe in inventory. Hopefully the update gets approved soon.

thank you, can you let us know when the update is approved?

15 minutes ago, mranill said:

thank you, can you let us know when the update is approved?

Should be now. Could you give it a go and tell me if everything goes well?

8 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

testing now

Edited by mranill

8 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

it doesnt drop the axe, but when the tree is cut down, it doesnt switch to the next tree, is it my fault with the settings?

1 minute ago, mranill said:

it doesnt drop the axe, but when the tree is cut down, it doesnt switch to the next tree, is it my fault with the settings?

I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't switch to the next tree. Do you have anticipating on? How many trees did you select? When you selected the trees, did it draw them as selected?

4 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't switch to the next tree. Do you have anticipating on? How many trees did you select? When you selected the trees, did it draw them as selected?

https://gyazo.com/ce47ddc8c83d6977e8168734719aafda

my settings: https://gyazo.com/ca1e68c0d4161961386f7a709ea00903

cant see why it doesnt go to tree 2

11 minutes ago, mranill said:

Oh damn, I see why. For some trees the chopped down object is named "Tree stump" and for some it's "Tree Stump". Because of that capitalized 's' the script didn't know the tree was already cut down. Another update has been pushed >.<.

I'm very for this inconvenience.

2 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Oh damn, I see why. For some trees the chopped down object is named "Tree stump" and for some it's "Tree Stump". Because of that capitalized 's' the script didn't know the tree was already cut down. Another update has been pushed >.<.

I'm very for this inconvenience.

happens man, we are here to help you :D

2 minutes ago, mranill said:

happens man, we are here to help you :D

Not sure if this update will be approved as quickly as the previous one. Until it's approved, you can either chop only 1 willow or switch to oaks, they work properly.

1 minute ago, Hashtag said:

Not sure if this update will be approved as quickly as the previous one. Until it's approved, you can either chop only 1 willow or switch to oaks, they work properly.

yeah im cutting one willow tree atm, im going to sleep anyway so it should be approved when i wake up, again thank you for your fast respond!