Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

New update. I completely rewrote this script, added some new features and improved existing ones. Please report any bugs you find. I'm thrilled to get feedback for this update. Thanks.

Hastag rly thx for trial!!! I realy liked your script and nice to hear u rewrited whole script! for at least of that 1 bug! I just bought that your "new" script and din't want ask new trial :P  Here is my 10h proggy from last version! I gain levels from 51 to 62! 

LOVE YOUR WORK! <3 

nimetön_2.png

1 hour ago, holmo said:

Hastag rly thx for trial!!! I realy liked your script and nice to hear u rewrited whole script! for at least of that 1 bug! I just bought that your "new" script and din't want ask new trial :P  Here is my 10h proggy from last version! I gain levels from 51 to 62! 

LOVE YOUR WORK! <3 

nimetön_2.png

Thank for the kind words! The new update is yet to be approved by our SDN manager but should not take long.

you should review the last update you pushed. is aweful, drops my axe when inv is full. 

Edited by mranill

3 minutes ago, mranill said:

you should review the last update you pushed. is aweful, drops my axe when inv is full. did you pushed the right version?

Thanks, I'll check it right now.

Just now, mranill said:

tried multiple times, drops everytime :D

Yeah, I've just pushed an update that fixes that. Sorry, I didn't test the script with axe in inventory. Hopefully the update gets approved soon.