Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

Just now, SilverFarmer said:

I mean on the website, it is on my client but i cant see it anywhere listed on the website "Your Script Collection"

Hmm, I'm not sure. After we updated our forums something must have broken regarding that. You can try asking @Pandemic.

Also how long is the trial period, im asking because right now i got two duplicates of the woodcutting bot. Is the trial one gonna go away in 24h or smth?

16 minutes ago, SilverFarmer said:

Also how long is the trial period, im asking because right now i got two duplicates of the woodcutting bot. Is the trial one gonna go away in 24h or smth?

Yeah trials last for 24 hours. However, I can go and remove the trial from you.

54 minutes ago, yoyo said:

Damn i got banned on 4 accounts in 10 minutes only :/

I'm sorry to hear that. Was this the only script you have used recently?

16 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Was this the only script you have used recently?

Yeah it was the only script that i used :S

EDIT: lol i can't even start the script now i get banned instantly 

Edited by yoyo

On 15.4.2018 at 2:13 PM, yoyo said:

Yeah it was the only script that i used :S

EDIT: lol i can't even start the script now i get banned instantly 

Perhaps it's something else. Are you using bought accounts or are you botting tutorial island? Maybe they've flagged your IP.

Been botting my main since i bought the bot, without any errors yet. I do have a question about the world hopping tho. How often or what triggers this bots world hop, im asking becauase i havent seen it ever world hop myself.