Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

I'm sure it will be added in the future, since Hashtag seems to take care of his scripts. As for getting "owned" for not using shift click, doesn't really make sense. It would be more based on your level and axe type then it would to take an extra 20 seconds, give or take, to drop the logs.

well i cant use the powerchop option regardless. but if you were then it would only make sense to use shift click

my latest addition WCer with this script got banned at lvl 98 woodcutting xD. All other 4 with 99wc still going strong xD

It was about time that i got banned with this script for once lmao 

Edited by SuplemeLeadah

Hello Hashtag,

If possible could you implement ladder banking, one of my favorite spots has a ladder... if it isn't too much trouble that is.

One more thing. When using the Grand Exchange as a bank. The bot miss clicked and exchanged, sat there for a few hours. I only seen this happen once. Just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks,

Naughty Vic

Edited by Naughty Vic

well i cant use the powerchop option regardless. but if you were then it would only make sense to use shift click

+1 for this! :-) The powerchop option just seems bot-y without shift click :D

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

Hello Hashtag,

If possible could you implement ladder banking, one of my favorite spots has a ladder... if it isn't too much trouble that is.

One more thing. When using the Grand Exchange as a bank. The bot miss clicked and exchanged, sat there for a few hours. I only seen this happen once. Just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks,

Naughty Vic

I'll get back to you later to ask about this.

+1 for this! :-) The powerchop option just seems bot-y without shift click :D

Shift click dropping will be added once the developers add it in to our client.