Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • *HELP* Just made my first purchase and it still wont let me add the script to my list.

BradDillyo

There's no need, just click the Premium Scripts tab in the client and you'll see it ;)

It's that easy?! Thank the lord. Thanks for the quick reply, man! I really appreciate it! :)

Pan, can you help me with the script real fast? I'm trying to use it on Crabs. But it says "Checking stats" then Finding monster" pretty fast and doesnt do much at all. Not even fighting anything.

It's that easy?! Thank the lord. Thanks for the quick reply, man! I really appreciate it! :)Pan, can you help me with the script real fast? I'm trying to use it on Crabs. But it says "Checking stats" then Finding monster" pretty fast and doesnt do much at all. Not even fighting anything.

Rock crabs? Rock crabs only pop up when you are close to them, so it tries to find a monster, that isn't active yet. I'm not sure if you can use it for rock crabs, you should get a rock crab script for that. I'm not sure if the AIO fighter supports crabs though.

Also make sure that your client is in fixed screen mode on the default zoom

Thanks for the help. I already got it figured out though, thanks to Pan. Sadly, I gave up on Crabs awhile back and just decided to start Fenkenstrain's quest and train on experiments. Haha.

• 11 months later...

Archived