Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

On 8/22/2020 at 11:45 AM, MrNinja said:

Very Nice script, but it doesnt seem to work in barbarian village, it starts of attack one then just stops there on running state

That shouldn't be happening, make sure you add all of the enemies of the same type :)

On 8/24/2020 at 10:36 AM, LordJashin32 said:

5LQy9Iy.png

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solid :)

@Pandemic I noticed the special attack doesn't work. I think you know this already though.

My biggest complaint with this script is it doesn't auto login so i can't use it with quickstart which is bummer.

but there's no other premium AIO fighters on here from what i can see.

Why doesn't the builtin dreambot random login handler handle the login for your script?

1 hour ago, LordJashin32 said:

@Pandemic I noticed the special attack doesn't work. I think you know this already though.

My biggest complaint with this script is it doesn't auto login so i can't use it with quickstart which is bummer.

but there's no other premium AIO fighters on here from what i can see.

Why doesn't the builtin dreambot random login handler handle the login for your script?

The client login handler should log you in, it does for me. I think the issue you're talking about it requiring it to be logged in on start, which I agree isn't the best requirement.

I plan on optimizing it (and my other script) for DB3 after we publicly release DB3 :)

Hi, someone could send me a configuration of the chaos druids, I am not able to configure, mine is giving error

It does not attack the druids, since it is configured to attack ... And to go bank it locks in the middle of the way

Plssssss 😰

Edited by nikevers

On 02/09/2020 at 20:22, nikevers said:

Olá, alguém poderia me enviar uma configuração dos druidas do caos, não estou conseguindo configurar, o meu está dando erro

Não ataca os druidas, já que está configurado para atacar ... E para ir bancar bloqueia no meio do caminho

Plssssss  😰

image.png.102bbb8a4e957286667ecff7a38d4684.png

Leaving the chaos druids of the error after the gate of the wild, opens the gate and stops

Help me plss !!