Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

nvm thought it didn't drop vials but eventually dropped when it needed to make room for loot

Possibility of adding high alch support? This would mean when your inventory is full it would equip a fire staff and alch all items that the user has chose to alch, possibly from a list of items. Maybe add a way to designate items from the original loot list as items to alch. This feature would help prolong trips by not having to bank as often.

Edited by Volta

Great script, only flaw I could find was; It doesn't pick up iron knifes when training ranged with them. It does, however, pick up iron arrows.

Been using this for a few days now and its great. Only thing that gets a little funky is the banking, sometimes it doesn't open up doors but not all the time. Overall Im very pleased and no ban.

• 2 weeks later...

Everytime I run it itll kill like 3 monsters then log out... Also cant get the food eating part to work. I click the eat food and set the food I have still doesnt work...

Everytime I run it itll kill like 3 monsters then log out... Also cant get the food eating part to work. I click the eat food and set the food I have still doesnt work...

It's probably logging out because the food isn't setup correctly, could you screenshot the eating tab?

could you maybe implement that you can set like you train until 30 atk and then it will switch to def till 30 and then swich to atk or something?

this would be verry helpfull