Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

How are you setting up the banking?

Im using the custom banking. i start recording. add the teleport (this is from rock crabs in rellekka) and then i walk from the teleport to the bank and add the bank id. Then i walk all the way back to rock crabs and stop the recording.

i leave everything else how it is besides the ids for the monsters and the food to eat. meaning 0 so it withdraws all the food and i set it to eat swordfish and also type in the kind of food im eating "swordfish". i make sure to click the box for it to eat food. I don't use b2p. idk man it just never runs for more than an hour without messing up for me. I never want to leave bad feedback on anything man. So I'm sorry. I'd just really like to resolve this and start using this script to its full potential.

Im using the custom banking. i start recording. add the teleport (this is from rock crabs in rellekka) and then i walk from the teleport to the bank and add the bank id. Then i walk all the way back to rock crabs and stop the recording.

i leave everything else how it is besides the ids for the monsters and the food to eat. meaning 0 so it withdraws all the food and i set it to eat swordfish and also type in the kind of food im eating "swordfish". i make sure to click the box for it to eat food. I don't use b2p. idk man it just never runs for more than an hour without messing up for me. I never want to leave bad feedback on anything man. So I'm sorry. I'd just really like to resolve this and start using this script to its full potential.

I'll give it a try today and see if I can recreate it. And you are recording the walking?

I'll give it a try today and see if I can recreate it. And you are recording the walking?

yes I am. and i use tabs to tele to the bank and if it does bank it just throws everything in the bank and isnt able to tele back to the bank because it wont have a tab in the inv.

Edited by botting97

yes I am. and i use tabs to tele to the bank and if it does bank it just throws everything in the bank and isnt able to tele back to the bank because it wont have a tab in the inv.

It doesn't withdraw food and another teletab?

Interested in Purchasing this Script, Could i get a Trial please 

You have 24 hours :)

No it doesnt 

Hmm, I tested it at the Alkharid warriors with banking (eating trout, withdrawing 5) and it ran fine for 45 minutes (did like 15 bank runs, made it eat at 95%), so I'm not sure what your problem is.

Could you show me a screenshot of your bank and eating tabs?

Thanks

You have 24 hours :)

Hmm, I tested it at the Alkharid warriors with banking (eating trout, withdrawing 5) and it ran fine for 45 minutes (did like 15 bank runs, made it eat at 95%), so I'm not sure what your problem is.

Could you show me a screenshot of your bank and eating tabs?

Thanks

Okay, I was babysitting it today for awhile. it hasnt even gotten a chance to bank until it bugged but its from people either cannoning or running around to collect the crabs. The script will just chase the crab around clicking on the minimap and not the crab probably because its used to just walking by the crab and auto retaliating. I haven't seen it bank yet, it doesn't get to that point for awhile. It does run smooth for an hour or so until either someone with a cannon logs on or until someone runs around collecting the spawns. i haven't tried al kharid again either but i think its because i enable doors and the drawers may have the same I.d? because i watched it open the drawers instead of the doors to attack more warriors. (it will just open the drawers in the eastern part of the palace and continue attacking warriors in the same room until out of food and isnt able to open the doors. Just stands there till log out.

Okay, I was babysitting it today for awhile. it hasnt even gotten a chance to bank until it bugged but its from people either cannoning or running around to collect the crabs. The script will just chase the crab around clicking on the minimap and not the crab probably because its used to just walking by the crab and auto retaliating. I haven't seen it bank yet, it doesn't get to that point for awhile. It does run smooth for an hour or so until either someone with a cannon logs on or until someone runs around collecting the spawns. i haven't tried al kharid again either but i think its because i enable doors and the drawers may have the same I.d? because i watched it open the drawers instead of the doors to attack more warriors. (it will just open the drawers in the eastern part of the palace and continue attacking warriors in the same room until out of food and isnt able to open the doors. Just stands there till log out.

I was using the open doors too, and it shouldn't open drawers at all :o, show me a screenshot of your banking tab.