Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

first off I wanna say this is a ridiculously cool script! If you could add support for drinking jugs of wine as food thatd be awesome! As of rn it just hovers over the spot in the inventory, but fails to drink. Also I tried it at Al karid but it wont open doors =[

Still ridiculously cool script, endless possibilities. oh and ranging potion support? 

first off I wanna say this is a ridiculously cool script! If you could add support for drinking jugs of wine as food thatd be awesome! As of rn it just hovers over the spot in the inventory, but fails to drink. Also I tried it at Al karid but it wont open doors =[

Still ridiculously cool script, endless possibilities. oh and ranging potion support?

What's the action for the wine? Drink?

It won't open doors when there's no NPCs in the room? And you have the open doors checked?

Thanks for the review and suggestions, I'd love to get that 7 to a 10 :)

What NPCs were you fighting with the Caged option when it wasn't working?

I'll add the dungeon doors to work with the Open doors option.

As for the rest of the stuff, I'll try to replicate it ;)

I've private messaged you :)

What's the action for the wine? Drink?

It won't open doors when there's no NPCs in the room? And you have the open doors checked?

Yes, the action is Drink. Yes the box is checked. I added the closed doors IDs too via the ID input box. But not sure if thats for Monsters just thought id try. It will click through walls to Attack NPCs/Loot but wont open the door to get there

Edited by EncoreAspire

Yes, the action is Drink. Yes the box is checked. I added the closed doors IDs too via the ID input box. But not sure if thats for Monsters just thought id try. It will click through walls to Attack NPCs/Loot but wont open the door to get there

Al Kharid Warriors?

I've added support for drinking food in the version I'm working on now, and nearby doors now is more versatile.

v2.0.2 Released!

Changes:

• Open Nearby Doors option improved (works with stronghold doors)
    • You can now use foods that use the "Drink" action
    • Loot now checks if you can reach it (unless tele grabbing)
    • More checks for reachable NPCs (previously if one was attacking you, but unreachable, it would just continue to click on that NPC)
    • Maybe more stuff, I forget :)

Al Kharid Warriors?

I've added support for drinking food in the version I'm working on now, and nearby doors now is more versatile.

v2.0.2 Released!

Changes:

• Open Nearby Doors option improved (works with stronghold doors)
    • You can now use foods that use the "Drink" action
    • Loot now checks if you can reach it (unless tele grabbing)
    • More checks for reachable NPCs (previously if one was attacking you, but unreachable, it would just continue to click on that NPC)
    • Maybe more stuff, I forget :)

sexy man, yes @ warriors

Edited by EncoreAspire

glitch report: if an item in the inventory becomes selected randomly (white out line && "action become use item ->") the script, regardless of remaining food, sets out to to bank, and is unable to if it needs to interact with doors.

sorry dont mean to toss problems at your face repeatedly 

this script has give me atleast 80 lvls over 3 accounts in 2 days so

HIGHLY RECOMMEND 

Edited by EncoreAspire

glitch report: if an item in the inventory becomes selected randomly (white out line && "action become use item ->") the script, regardless of remaining food, sets out to to bank, and is unable to if it needs to interact with doors.

sorry dont mean to toss problems at your face repeatedly

this script has give me atleast 80 lvls over 3 accounts in 2 days so

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

I love problems thrown in my face :P!

I'll get that looked at and fixed up ;)

okay probably the worst experience using this script last night. woke up 7 hours and then i found myself all the way in deep wilderness with only 3 items ( i had probably died somehow from stronghold dungeon)

this is the 4th time it has happened to me over the course of almost a month using it. i dont know why ..... like i said its all luck using this script. kind of mad and dissapointed. time wasted. 50/50 percent chance this script fails and you either die or get stuck in between two gates when training at security stronghold