Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

hi when i open the autofighter script. the script starts but it gets stuck on 'waiting on gui' but the gui doesnt pop up. i waited 15 mins afkwatching it.

Try restarting the whole client and make sure you don't have any firewalls active.

Hello Pandemic, I bought your script yesterday. I was wondering if it can work at sand or rock crabs? There doesn't seem to be any option for making the crabs aggressive. If they stop spawning the script just stops working. Also, I used a granite maul for a spec wep, but the script never switched to the maul. Instead, it just tried specing with my brine sabre. 

Hello Pandemic, I bought your script yesterday. I was wondering if it can work at sand or rock crabs? There doesn't seem to be any option for making the crabs aggressive. If they stop spawning the script just stops working. Also, I used a granite maul for a spec wep, but the script never switched to the maul. Instead, it just tried specing with my brine sabre.

It only works at the Rock crabs in relekka, and for the granite maul are you selecting granite maul as your spec weapon?

It only works at the Rock crabs in relekka, and for the granite maul are you selecting granite maul as your spec weapon?

Yes I am. I'll try it again sometime soon though. Thanks for the info!

just wanted to come back and say that I remember using this bot to get my main banned so I could quit rs a couple months ago, took over 2 months of complete botting, my main was maxed cmb and i decided to stake, won 1.3b and sold it. My account was still not banned and I decided to use a scrubs bot that took around 30 minutes to get banned lol. Great job on this script and keep up the good work

P.s. I got this script when it was free! :)

just wanted to come back and say that I remember using this bot to get my main banned so I could quit rs a couple months ago, took over 2 months of complete botting, my main was maxed cmb and i decided to stake, won 1.3b and sold it. My account was still not banned and I decided to use a scrubs bot that took around 30 minutes to get banned lol. Great job on this script and keep up the good work

P.s. I got this script when it was free! :)

Wow that's great :o

Now where's my 50% cut ;)

I gave you good feedback before man but this doesnt even run right on crabs i tried everything. i tried using it next to the al kharid bank at the al kharid warriors. doesnt run for more than an hour without bugging. it'll bank once if im lucky. i tried restarting the script it just doesnt work man i did the bug fix thing restoring the zoom and such. It does not work. I'd like it to run better i dont understand what the problem is but it just wont do anything right. wont reset at crabs and wont bank by the al kharid warriors. wont bank from rock crabs and go back either

Edited by botting97

I gave you good feedback before man but this doesnt even run right on crabs i tried everything. i tried using it next to the al kharid bank at the al kharid warriors. doesnt run for more than an hour without bugging. it'll bank once if im lucky. i tried restarting the script it just doesnt work man i did the bug fix thing restoring the zoom and such. It does not work. I'd like it to run better i dont understand what the problem is but it just wont do anything right. wont reset at crabs and wont bank by the al kharid warriors. wont bank from rock crabs and go back either

How are you setting up the banking?