Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

Hey there Pandemic/other users.
    Im back on OSRS and botting and i used to pay for scripts. Now im really fund of a good autofighter with a strong anti-ban.
    The free scripts are just not safe imo so im thinking of buying your autofighter.
    I just dont see any proggies from users? I will probably overnight this bot with breaks if i babysit it and find it safe.

Is there any way i can get a trial or at least see some good proggies before buying? 

• 3 weeks later...

Bought this script a while ago and I think my version is out of date now. How do I update it to the newer version? Cant seem to find a download link and dont think my client has done it automatically (still says version 1.0.0 or whatever)

Hi, I just bought this script and I'm having an issue with it.

I'm using it to kill Al-Kharid guards and after 5-10 minutes it just stops and stands there.

Any idea how to fix it?

HELP, not working on Kalphite Soldiers (957). Works on every other monster I have tried just not this one, please update. Loving this script! 

Edit: still not working

Edited by jone1992

1. can you add super combat potion to the potion menu. instead of super attack/def/str etc?. combat potion is more efficient. please and ty
    2. the script clicks on the monster right when it dies. it always does this. itl click the npc once more while its already attacking it and only while the npc is in the dieing animation. It clicks screaming bot

@pandemic

Id say the click the npc while its in its dieing animation should be first priority to fix! screams bot!

Edited by wtflol

• 4 weeks later...