Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

I recently noticed some unexpected behavior from the script. It seems like this just started happening sometime today.

What happens is that the script will right click the monster it is supposed to be killing, but once the right click menu shows up it doesn't click attack. It seems to wait a few seconds once the menu shows up and then move the mouse off screen. Within a second or two of going off screen, the mouse will come back on screen and attempt to attack another monster. Sometimes it left clicks the monster and works as expected, but other times it right clicks again and repeats the process of waiting a few seconds and then going off screen. This happened pretty frequently for me. Usually every 2-3 kills. 

@Pandemic are you aware of this? 

It could be part of the antiban (randomly right clicks objects / NPCs nearby). 

@Pandemic

Some things i've noticed:

1) With looting and food eating - it seems the script will eat food to make room for loot. Is it possible to get a GUI option to NOT eat food to make room for loot? That would be amazing.

2) Sometimes the script will double eat. Looks like it needs to sleep a little longer after eating, and before detecting HP again. 

3) Right when the monster starts it death animation, the bot will try and attack it. Like every single kill it does this.

4) The bot will not collect and bury Babydragon bones it seems. And when having bury bones selected, there should be an option to chose what bones. Because, for example, if i have bury bones selected at Hill Giants the bot will get stuck/spend a lot of time looting the regular bone spawns in the cave.

5) If monsters are aggressive, at the death of the first one, the next one will attack. This starts the combat state or w/e, thus skipping the looting. This also leaves the ammo you use on the ground.

6) When things get stuck behind a wall, but you are still registered as in combat (i think, the monster is aggro'd while behind w/e), then the script will just idle. This is probably a pain but just fyi.

Just things to improve. Not hating at all, I use this script A LOT. Gotten 55 slayer so far with the occasional manual control to fix the script. So i'm a fan already, hope it gets better! 

Edited by Rubick

Kinda wish I would've waited for a trial. :/  Just bought the script and it's having issues at experiments. It will just sit there hovering the mouse over the top of them. 

Edit:

Also having issues at Ogres, keeps trying to attack other targets while a different one is already attacking. :/

Edited by twodownmike

While im fighting monsters that are agressive, my character won't have time to grab the loot, therefore resulting in lost loot. Anything I can do about this?

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome Script works very well love how to can make your own banking paths, i would suggest being able to have the script take custom items out of bank for trips and or adding more teleports it can use (i.e Barrows Teleports .ect)  also Being able to have it use stamina pot an energy pots would be nice for banking 

also with the looting system you have to use Exact Name of ea item other wise it wont loot it with Correct Capital Lettering (i.e Rune platelegs)

other then, Above this script is by far most advanced ive seen

Thanks 

• 4 weeks later...

to bad i can't pay with paypal, i would buy this.

Is it possibly i could pay you with paypal and get my bot?

Edited by contrex