Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Agility Non Stop

firefox1413

I was just thinking since covert mode wont get you banned unless someone reports you or you're fresh off of tutorial island than could i just bot agility for 12 hours straight on a rooftop since little to no one will ever see me? What are your guys thoughts? Should i do this, is it too risky? I LOVE the agility capes design.

Ya, running 12 hrs / day on 1 activity is pretty insane. It's not normal for an acc to go for a 99 str8 off the bat, and it will attract alot of attention from the JamFlex officials..

Break it up into smaller runs and max it up with some other scripts too bro ; Full graceful is fkig legit tho :0

Okay thanks guys! Just wanted some advice, I am new to botting but i've been WC for about a week without any trouble on a month old acc so I'm doing quite well with other things.

Archived