Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot v2.4.0: Covert improvements

Pandemic

Is there already someone working on the bug in the break system?

I thought I had fixed it previously. When I tested it it worked fine, but I guess I'll have to take another look. Could you give me a screen shot of your break settings?

At some reason the screenshot is not willing to be posted so i will write it down as good as possible.

I have a seperated break on every account.

The settings on each break are as followed:

Name : Break1

Interval : 20 minutes

preset hour : 12 hours

preset minutes : 0 minutes

Duration : 10 minutes

Use preset interval is NOT switched on

Interval options:

Deviate interval is NOT switched on

Randomize is NOT switched on

10 minutes

Duration options:

Deviate duration is NOT switched on

Randomize is NOT switched on

10 minutes

So when i start my script now it is working fine until it reaches 20 minutes (it's break time).

When it reaches 20 minutes it should loggout and loggin after 10 minutes.

But now it doesn't loggout. The only thing that is happening when it reaches 20 minutes is that my complete client freezes.

When my client is frozen and I tap the pause button, the mouse doesn't move and click anymore.

When my client is frozen and I tap the stop button, the script stops and my character is also logged out.

So in this case i have to reset my script every 20 minutes instead of that it breaks (what it should do)

Just for the information: I'm starting up my client with cmd and its memory use is Always on 1024mb. I'm not using proxy or vpn and i'm working in covert mode (settings worked before last update)

snip

Now that you mention it I don't think my breaks are working, I set it to break every hour and it hasn't.

snip

Okay, well.

I can tell you first off that it is taking a break, the problem is that there's an error in the break paint and it's causing the canvas to not draw.

Which is why when you stop the script your account is suddenly logged out. It is still acting out all of the actions and they're still all going through, it's just failing to draw. I think I might know where the problem is though maybe. I was using randomization in my breaks so I'll try turning those off. :)

Now that you mention it I don't think my breaks are working, I set it to break every hour and it hasn't.

o that's a different problem. you have breaks set and it doesn't do anything at all?

rip my break worked even without using the randomize settings stuff.

Could you run your client in CMD and tell me what errors it throws when you start a break? I can't seem to get mine to error.

o that's a different problem. you have breaks set and it doesn't do anything at all?

rip my break worked even without using the randomize settings stuff.

Could you run your client in CMD and tell me what errors it throws when you start a break? I can't seem to get mine to error.

I will check it later and post the results, as I am barely botting at the moment.

45 mins into my first fresh account session. New private proxy, new emails, new everything. Using QFisher with breaks every few hours for 10 - 20 minutes. Will update you guys on ban/proggies

Yes Nezz you are completely right when I took another look.

The breaks are working indeed, only the paint of the breaks is not working.

Just got covert and I'm wondering how work it works? Is this FOR SURE anti detection method from the auto bans? I can only get banned when someone reports me? Thanks.

Covert helps bypass RS's automated detection systems. Reports will get you banned, but you should avoid most autobans (short of botting right after tut island, I know there are some autobans with that)

Archived