Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 10/10 accounts banned... thanks dreambot

EZbotting

Not get so easily detected? With Covert, JaGeX's automated systems cannot detect DreamBot, so as long as you are using Covert, you are not being detected by their systems. The bans you recieve with covert are 100% player report based.

I'd like to state that just because Jagex isn't detecting the client doesn't mean they aren't detecting script behavior/playing times etc. This could all be ran through an automated system as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to state that just because Jagex isn't detecting the client doesn't mean they aren't detecting script behavior/playing times etc. This could all be ran through an automated system as well.

According to Jagex, the avarage player online time is ~2 hours, so anything over that, they think is suspicious. If you are running a script that cuts wood for 8 hours a day and doesn't do anything else, then it's 100% likely you are a bot - Just switch up your skills and you won't get banned as fast, unless you are reported.

• 1 month later...

If you're expecting to bot without bans, then you're in denial. Bans are a reality when botting.

There are many people who use covert successfully because they've figured out a pattern and habits that either delay or prevent bans. You just need to figure out what works for you.

To say that dreambot is inneffective is just a display of how little you know about botting these days because although high, we have the lowest banrates, period. But if you expect to bot with bot-like hours and bot-like activities, and not expect to be banned?

The most effective way to prevent bans is to appear more humanlike. Until you do that, I'll be expecting another thread like this. Good luck !

I got banned in less than a minute after starting to bot a new account. It wasn't a newly made account. Just one that had never been botted on before. I had played on it before. It was nothing special or important, but still, a few years old. So explain to me how I get banned after less than a minutes if you have the LOWEST banrates, PERIOD.

Archived