Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 10/10 accounts banned... thanks dreambot

EZbotting

does the reporting really matter?

back in the rsbot and rsbuddy days im pretty sure as many people reported as what they do now honestly ive been botting in areas where im pretty sure the only other people there are also bots because they seem to move like a bot and dont say a single word either so i dont think thats a excuse 

Seems you got quite a bit to learn about modern day botting.

1.) Other botters make it a habit to report other botters (sometimes from all of their bots)

2.) Reports DO matter, a lvl 20 gets reported a tonne more than a lvl 100. That's why farming reports against other people work.

3.) Jagex has made humongous strides when it comes to pattern detection and many other detection methods. Talking about "Back in the day" you're just proving what I said earlier...you expect results of years ago in these days you will be sorely disappointed.

Please stop blaming a client for obvious lack of knowledge about botting safety and probable horrid botting habits.

Take some time to read some guides and learn more about Modern....botting.

Seems you got quite a bit to learn about modern day botting.

1.) Other botters make it a habit to report other botters (sometimes from all of their bots)

2.) Reports DO matter, a lvl 20 gets reported a tonne more than a lvl 100. That's why farming reports against other people work.

3.) Jagex has made humongous strides when it comes to pattern detection and many other detection methods. Talking about "Back in the day" you're just proving what I said earlier...you expect results of years ago in these days you will be sorely disappointed.

Please stop blaming a client for obvious lack of knowledge about botting safety and probable horrid botting habits.

Take some time to read some guides and learn more about Modern....botting.

then why cant dreambot work in such a way to not get so easily detected? i dont expect to go along botting 24.7 without any issues but ive gone to several steps in trying to prevent bans for myself like playing half of my time legit mixing shit up skilling and questing. a lot more here needs to be worked on i mean ive bought VIP for convert and premium scripts i shouldnt be getting banned all the time 

then why cant dreambot work in such a way to not get so easily detected? i dont expect to go along botting 24.7 without any issues but ive gone to several steps in trying to prevent bans for myself like playing half of my time legit mixing shit up skilling and questing. a lot more here needs to be worked on i mean ive bought VIP for convert and premium scripts i shouldnt be getting banned all the time 

Not get so easily detected? With Covert, JaGeX's automated systems cannot detect DreamBot, so as long as you are using Covert, you are not being detected by their systems. The bans you recieve with covert are 100% player report based.

Simple.

image.jpg?w=400&c=1

ever since jacmob went to jagex it was a bad move, should start a kill jacmob foundation

Not get so easily detected? With Covert, JaGeX's automated systems cannot detect DreamBot, so as long as you are using Covert, you are not being detected by their systems. The bans you recieve with covert are 100% player report based.

not everyone is a jerk and goes round reporting, ive ran multiple times without people there and babysitted incase of interaction, people need to start taking some responsibility and prevent all the bannings rather than simply blaming other people reporting you

ever since jacmob went to jagex it was a bad move, should start a kill jacmob foundation

not everyone is a jerk and goes round reporting, ive ran multiple times without people there and babysitted incase of interaction, people need to start taking some responsibility and prevent all the bannings rather than simply blaming other people reporting you

You very clearly do not understand how bans are handled. Don't blame a client for your lack of knowledge about botting and getting away with it.

It's simple. If you get reported, you will be banned if Jagex looks into it. Do what you can to seem like less of a bot. Otherwise you will get banned. Covert gives you a MASSIVE advantage by hiding you from the system which is half of the battle.

Again, if you expect to even use private scripts and think you're immune from bans, you will be sorely disappointed. This is 2015, not 2007.

You very clearly do not understand how bans are handled. Don't blame a client for your lack of knowledge about botting and getting away with it.

It's simple. If you get reported, you will be banned if Jagex looks into it. Do what you can to seem like less of a bot. Otherwise you will get banned. Covert gives you a MASSIVE advantage by hiding you from the system which is half of the battle.

Again, if you expect to even use private scripts and think you're immune from bans, you will be sorely disappointed. This is 2015, not 2007.

i dont expect to be immune from bans, but i dont see anything actually being done in preventing me from being banned, when i did bot back before i were getting money on f2p worlds with free scripts without convert i would get banned pretty quickly, but still every other bot there without fail would be there every day i dont see how you can try and turn this around on me for getting banned. i do what i can to not look like a bot, and this is 2015, people have the knowledge of how bots work and how it differs to a human, so why not take precautions to make it more human like? im sick of people here blaming there customers for something that should be sorted out on there side with that sort of arrogant attitude dreambots not going to get anywhere 

i dont expect to be immune from bans, but i dont see anything actually being done in preventing me from being banned, when i did bot back before i were getting money on f2p worlds with free scripts without convert i would get banned pretty quickly, but still every other bot there without fail would be there every day i dont see how you can try and turn this around on me for getting banned. i do what i can to not look like a bot, and this is 2015, people have the knowledge of how bots work and how it differs to a human, so why not take precautions to make it more human like? im sick of people here blaming there customers for something that should be sorted out on there side with that sort of arrogant attitude dreambots not going to get anywhere 

The content of scripts have nothing to do with the client. Your botting is only as human as the script you're using is programmed to be....

Covert does it's job. There are many people who bot safe and smart. It's not hard to figure out how to do that.

The content of scripts have nothing to do with the client. Your botting is only as human as the script you're using is programmed to be....

Covert does it's job. There are many people who bot safe and smart. It's not hard to figure out how to do that.

so why arent the premium scripters made to add things to make it more humanly? 

so why arent the premium scripters made to add things to make it more humanly? 

Things like? Sounds like something you'd want to take up with the scripter whose script you've purchased to find out what measures are in place. Perhaps check out the anti-ban features (if any) of the script before purchasing.

Or have a private one made to suit your specifications.

Archived