Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Bad Luck?

88s26

So less than 5 minutes ago i decided to buy membership for a month on my account through Amazon

i was still logged in and when i logged off to hop to a members world i got banned perm.. lost $10

WTF

done this many times down the years. I recommend botting up 2m cash and buying a bond then bot because you haven't lost anything then and don't feel as annoyed,

done this many times down the years. I recommend botting up 2m cash and buying a bond then bot because you haven't lost anything then and don't feel as annoyed,

you've lost time ;)

jks ily <3:pug:

OT: That sucks, maybe it might of been a delayed ban, also I find out something weird, make an account and dont use it for a few weeks and then use it, I think JaGex are looking into newly created accounts, idk tho, just a suspicion

isnt this bot supposed to be at least moderately ban-safe? I have been banned on 14 accounts now in their first 2 hours.

VIP users get to use covert mode. This will reduce bans almost completely leaving only being banned by reports or mods. Botting history also comes into play, If you have been banned on multiple accounts on the same IP you should seriously consider changing your ip as soon as possible. You are much safer on an aged account, botting normal player hours, a clean ip address & using scripts that have good feedback. Using these simple steps will keep you safe.

:pug:

Archived