Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GE Yews

Diddy

Not sure, moved the worldhop selection so no deadman worlds are in the immediate list. Will see if it bugs out again.

EDIT: Well it's been going for 4 and a half hours so far and it seems fine again. Will be keeping an eye on it.

EDIT 2: 6 hour and a half hours in and it froze after a birds nest dropped, but a nest had dropped earlier. I can not pinpoint what is causing the freezing, seems to be completely random.

EDIT 3: Just caught it get stuck trying to swap worlds, didn't move the bar above the Deadman worlds. Definitely seems to be the problem.

Not sure, moved the worldhop selection so no deadman worlds are in the immediate list. Will see if it bugs out again.

EDIT: Well it's been going for 4 and a half hours so far and it seems fine again. Will be keeping an eye on it.

EDIT 2: 6 hour and a half hours in and it froze after a birds nest dropped, but a nest had dropped earlier. I can not pinpoint what is causing the freezing, seems to be completely random.

EDIT 3: Just caught it get stuck trying to swap worlds, didn't move the bar above the Deadman worlds. Definitely seems to be the problem.

thank you very much for this report, I'll fix this tomorrow morning

So I changed how the World Switcher is organized and no Deadman worlds are in the immediate list. Still seems to freeze and stop sometimes whenever it trys to switch worlds.

After the update, won't bank the logs because re-scaling of bank buttons because of the addition of the "placeholder" button.

Hey just by the way, the bot is out of date, it clicks the search glass instead of the deposit inventory with the new update. Please fix :D

That's the clients fault, idk if it's fixed yet.

You can try having an axe in your inventory in the mean time

• 1 month later...

Great script for f2p! I ran it for over 50 hours consistently getting 100 logs an hour, even got to the stage where i could buy a bond from the profit. Then I noticed the script does not run well on member worlds.. it seems so stand still for me a lot after like 2 hours... Other than that It is definitely great for f2p chopping.

Great script for f2p! I ran it for over 50 hours consistently getting 100 logs an hour, even got to the stage where i could buy a bond from the profit. Then I noticed the script does not run well on member worlds.. it seems so stand still for me a lot after like 2 hours... Other than that It is definitely great for f2p chopping.

seems like the worldhopping for members might be off, I'll update this.

Archived