Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GE Yews

Diddy

Very great script so far! I'm running this script on two accounts simultaneously and what I've seen is that the script sometimes have the camera in a weird angle and then right clicks the bank very fast (missing the open bank option) a couple of times then just stand there. 

Very great script so far! I'm running this script on two accounts simultaneously and what I've seen is that the script sometimes have the camera in a weird angle and then right clicks the bank very fast (missing the open bank option) a couple of times then just stand there. 

are you on fixed mode?

fixedMode.gif

are you on fixed mode?

fixedMode.gif

Yes I was, it didn't happen all the time, only when I watch.. (I know this cause when I manually opened the bank it had logs in it already). Banned now, only ran when I played on my own acc, so it could be that issue, or just unlucky. 

I will try it again once I get another account, and I will see if I can reproduce the issue, as for now, please ignore it. Very nice script by the way :)

Yes I was, it didn't happen all the time, only when I watch.. (I know this cause when I manually opened the bank it had logs in it already). Banned now, only ran when I played on my own acc, so it could be that issue, or just unlucky. 

I will try it again once I get another account, and I will see if I can reproduce the issue, as for now, please ignore it. Very nice script by the way :)

Glad you like it, but don't expect to much from it because I wrote the script when I started scripting and it's a free script with many users.

-_-

Loving this script! Awesome work, been running for about 12 hours without any issues!

glad you like it, update me if you get banned monday

• 2 weeks later...

wow nice!

thx!!. :D oh btw im running this script for 5 days straight in my 10 year old account (dont know why im not banned yet. LOL) the only problem is the banking sometimes its stuck there for a long time but it fixing it self.

Archived