Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • GE Yews

Diddy

this bot is awesome. ran for over 50+ hours many times. almost 95 wc on an account i started for the script. great work.

wow nice dude!

if you could prove it with a proggy (screenshot of the paint), then that would be superb

I have had few problems. Sometimes bot just stands still without doing anything and after that logouts.

and when does this occur?

IYfrwz_C.jpg 8 Hours with lots of breaks :P

Noice, I hope you don't mind but I added that to the main post because the original proggy was still v1.0  -_-

I've got the same issue Frutti has, been using the bot since 70 WC (at 97 now) and since the update with the default zoom it's been randomly stopping and logging out, can't figure out exactly what's causing it because of the randomness, I've had it go 3 hours fine and other times it stops after 10 minutes.

I've got the same issue Frutti has, been using the bot since 70 WC (at 97 now) and since the update with the default zoom it's been randomly stopping and logging out, can't figure out exactly what's causing it because of the randomness, I've had it go 3 hours fine and other times it stops after 10 minutes.

update with default zoom? Could you explain me when this problem occurs, so I can try to fix it?

Also how did you even get 97wc with this script? Could you teach me plssssssss????

When the DreamBot client added that update with defaulting the games zoom, also I'll try to pay attention to when it stops.

And I've been woodcutting for like 45 days lol, made like 20m so far. I just leave it on while I'm home and check it.

Archived