Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Getting banned a lot?

EZbotting

So i have been creating a couple of accounts and been trying to bot them up to replace my other account with a permanent mute. been starting off by using cow killers. could that be why? im not sure why in 2 days ive came back to my botting. and my muted account is still cutting yews. and my other account is banned. could it be because im f2p and killing cows constantly? or are dreambot banrates quite high? 

So i have been creating a couple of accounts and been trying to bot them up to replace my other account with a permanent mute. been starting off by using cow killers. could that be why? im not sure why in 2 days ive came back to my botting. and my muted account is still cutting yews. and my other account is banned. could it be because im f2p and killing cows constantly? or are dreambot banrates quite high? 

Dreambot ban rate is so low , your ip is prob flagged , has nothing to do with there client or scripts , it is you not botting smart , and not to mention you are doing it all in FTP that asking for a instant ban right there

Being f2p plays a significant role. Do you bot straight off tutorial island?

I bot p2p and i usually leave the accounts alone for a couple of days, and it works great for me ( using covert as well )

Dreambot ban rate is so low , your ip is prob flagged , has nothing to do with there client or scripts , it is you not botting smart , and not to mention you are doing it all in FTP that asking for a instant ban right there

My IP adress changes everytime it resets 

Being f2p plays a significant role. Do you bot straight off tutorial island?

I bot p2p and i usually leave the accounts alone for a couple of days, and it works great for me ( using covert as well )

well normally yeah but normally i did some woodcut. to not get me into a big open cowfield and not look like im obviously botting

My IP adress changes everytime it resets

well normally yeah but normally i did some woodcut. to not get me into a big open cowfield and not look like im obviously botting

I don't think DB has a high ban rate, because i've accomplished more of my set goals than i got banned :P

I don't think DB has a high ban rate, because i've accomplished more of my set goals than i got banned :P

okay. well i think it could be a little to do with botting right from the start. 

i mean ive been using this woodcutter, i used it all night and most of today. thats going very well. just thought idd see if theres any link with me being f2p and cow killing or weather its dream bot. and i guess ive got to see if i can avoid a ban for a couple of days and ill probably be okay.

https://gyazo.com/2f4e0d01d185f445a86aa2d557edd799

well im too poor for membership. ive just watched my other account get banned lol. again. although i did bot through tutorial island i didnt even get a chance to walk to the cow killing spot lol? i mean i were botting it to even get there but before it could even kill a cow i got banned

Archived