Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Getting banned a lot?

EZbotting

If you create too many accounts on one IP (do tutorial island on them) it can also raise a flag. I've noticed if I'm testing something, the more accounts I created (for example, when i was doing my quest scripts) the faster they got banned.

So it's better to create one or two accounts on an IP/day if you want to be safe about it.

It helps a lot more if you do tutorial island legit, too.

Bonus points if you play legit on the account for ~30 minutes before botting on it, I think it's just the initial account activity that they monitor closely.

So i have been creating a couple of accounts and been trying to bot them up to replace my other account with a permanent mute. been starting off by using cow killers. could that be why? im not sure why in 2 days ive came back to my botting. and my muted account is still cutting yews. and my other account is banned. could it be because im f2p and killing cows constantly? or are dreambot banrates quite high? 

If you're botting tut island and you're f2p w/o covert there is no chance.

If you create too many accounts on one IP (do tutorial island on them) it can also raise a flag. I've noticed if I'm testing something, the more accounts I created (for example, when i was doing my quest scripts) the faster they got banned.

So it's better to create one or two accounts on an IP/day if you want to be safe about it.

It helps a lot more if you do tutorial island legit, too.

Bonus points if you play legit on the account for ~30 minutes before botting on it, I think it's just the initial account activity that they monitor closely.

Well how long would you say its safe? ive had a account what im playing legit on now for a while, and also my other account i have ran a wcing script for 12+ hours and got no ban... 

so its got to have a link with how long the account has been created... but how long is it safe to bot for? as im playing legit on this one for a while but i want to be able to bot it soon

Archived